Here are some Fast Facts about TN Printing:
- Our building is a total of 37,300 sq. ft.
- TN Printing services 86 web press customers per month.
- We print twenty-two high school, three college, four Spanish, two Arabic, one Hebrew, and one Japanese newspaper.
- We print in web widths of 25 1/2", 28", 30",& 34"
- It takes four rolls of 50" diameter paper to print one-day's circulation of the Times News.
- Each roll of paper is 50 inches in diameter, and weighs 1,000 to 1,200 pounds.
- Most of the paper is recycled, and comes from Canada.
- We use all soy based inks.
- Our five unit, state-of-the-art computerized Koenig and Bauer Web Press has the ability to print 35,000 papers, with sixteen full color pages, per hour.
- We offer a full service mailroom, with CASS certified inkjet addressing, variable data printing, tabbing, and envelope insertion capabilities.
- To support the weight of the press, the cement floor is four feet thick and contains 450 tons of 1" rebar.
- If you take a look at any of the printed products form our Web Press, and Sheetfed divisions you'll notice one thing that really stands out. That's our picture reproduction. We are one of the few printing companies that use Stochastic Screening in all of our printed products. What this means to you is that your pictures will be as close to if not better than the real thing! After all we're here to make you look good!